MiDAS PAT’s & PA’s Training
MiDAS Passenger Assistants (PA's) is a membership scheme. The person to be trained may be undertaking work as a volunteer, in a local authority, or a school etc., Also, someone from the organisation could be trained as a Passenger Assistant Trainer (PAT) to deliver training to Passenger Assistants.
The modules covered are;
* Module A : The Role of the Passenger Assistant
* Module B1 : Passenger Awareness and Assistance
* Module B2 : Assisting Passengers who travel in a Wheelchair
* Module C1 : Supervising Children and Young People with Special Needs
* Module C2 : Working with Adults who require Care and Supervision
Everyone trained under MiDAS for Passenger Assistants have to attend Module A and are likely to be asked to train on other individual modules.
The full PAT's courses are run over 4 days. For the Passenger Assistants courses, because they are modular, they can vary in length, depending upon size of class and practical exercises etc., Modules have theory tests to be completed and in addition the 'B' modules have practical skills assessments. Please ring the office for a detailed discussion about the modules and prices.
Any PAT's related training can be carried out in your area, but may incur additional costs such as travel and overnight stays etc.,
For more information and prices, Contact Us.