MiDAS Car & MPV
MiDAS Car & MPV is a membership scheme for your organisation. It is aimed at people who drive in the course of their work or for volunteer drivers. When providing transport for specific people such as disabled and children for example, a 'duty of care' is required. The scheme is designed to enhance drivers skills and give them an accreditation through MiDAS Car & MPV. The course can be aimed at people from schools, local authorities, health authorities, and colleges etc. The category of vehicles for MPV's carry no more that 8 passengers.
We offer two courses;
* In-house Observer, a DOB, where your organisation wishes to appoint a trainer to train your drivers.
* Direct training for your drivers
The Standard Training course runs for 3 days, and the Accessible Course is 4 days. They involve theory tests, presentations, a driving assessment and if the accessible day is required there will be practical skills assessments.
* A Classroom based Training Session including a Theory Test
* An Observed Drive, although this is not always required
* A Certificate and Drivers Handbook issued upon completion
* To Drive an Accessible Vehicle practical sessions/assessments are required
For more information and prices, Contact Us.